Please watch this space for any updates and notifications from time to time.
1. Update Dated 16/11/2022: Last date to apply online is over. However, you can take a printout of your application using your ARN. Last date to submit the printed copies along with document and fees is 25/11/2022, during office hours.
Steps to be followed for Online Submission of Applications:
1. Get the Bank Draft ready before you start the online application process. Details regarding the fees can be seen in the advertisement given below.
2. Scan a recent clear photograph with light blue or beige background. Maximum size of the scanned image should be 200 KB. Maximum image dimensions should be 400px X 500px.
3. Scan your full signature in blue or black ink (signed on a white paper). Maximum size of the scanned image should be 100 KB. Maximum image dimensions should be 400px X 200px.
4. Start the application process only when your a) bank draft, b) scanned photograph and c) signature are ready. Please note that once you start the application process, it will have to be completed in one session.
5. After completion of the application process, an Application Receipt Number (ARN) will be generated. Please keep this number safely till the end of recruitment process. Please note that your application is not technically submitted untill you receive the ARN. You can take a re-print any number of times using the ARN.
6. Take a print-out of the computer generated Application and submit the hard copy along with a) Bank Draft in original and b) self-attested copies of relevent documents. Your Online Application will not be considered valid until and unless this step is completed within due time.
While filling up the Application Form, applicants are requested to note the following:
1. This application is a key part of the selection process. Fill each and every part of the Form carefully and completely. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
2. Please enclose self-attested copies of pass certificates & marks-sheet of all Board and University examinations, Testimonials etc that is relevant to support your age, qualification, experience etc. When the candidate will attest by himself/ herself, he/ she must write as “Certified to be true copy of the original”.
3. Please onclose the Demand Draft (DD) along with the application.
4. The last date of online generation of ARN is 15/11/2022, and the last date of submission of physical printed application form along with supporting documents and DD is 25/11/2022. Applications may be submitted to the “The Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21, Assam”.